Wrong! This is one of the biggest misconceptions among business owners today.
While having a website is necessary for lead generation in an internet marketing strategy, it is not the act of lead generation. A lead generating website is one which provides easy access to valuable information, offers opportunities to sign up, a user-friendly description of what you do and provides an effortless contact method with the goal of increasing sales.
Most websites are not actually designed to generate leads. These websites are usually filled with too much jargon and focused strictly around their services, like an online version of an old-fashioned brochure. This makes them passive and mostly unhelpful to web visitors.
As a market research firm, we help you:
• Market research your potential customers and where to find them
• Identify competitors and find out what they’re doing
• Identify your unique selling points. ( benefits etc .. )
• We create your valuable and deep content
• Create online pages ( landing pages, forms .. )
• Advertise to the right audience with the most effective advertising channels
• Generate qualified leads within limited budgets.